Total Pageviews

Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas to All of You!

Our great grandfathers were intelligent people. If they formulated work, they also devised ways to ensure happiness all around. Festivals being one such way! I shudder to think of  life without festival and rejoicing! God! It would be so unbearable and boring.
I must say this about Christmas! It comes after one whole year of vigorous toiling and hard work.
There is an elderly christian couple staying in our colony. They have put up a Christmas tree and a big star in the balcony. The electrician has done his part of decorating the flat with lights. 
As far as I am concerned, semester exam paper checking has driven me crazy and I am eagerly looking forward to visiting them. My husband and I may not get to see Santa Claus but a piece of  delicious chocolate cake is assured!  The house will be well decorated. There will be new faces in the drawing room and the talks will be interesting. What if revolving around  the same Anna Hazare, Lokpal Bill, traffic, studies, etc! There will certainly be newness in thinking, presentation and style. And that will make an interesting evening. Not to forget the splendid display of latest fashion, crockery and every thing nice.
So Merry Christmas! And Have a Nice Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment