Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Society

Again very late in writing!

Curfew in Indore(that's where I stay) , brought everything to a grinding halt.

I am indeed honoured to receive 2 comments on my blog. Thank you Santosh ! Thank you Soul!Both the comments are extremely meaningful and are going to help me in life. But somewhere 'Soul' will agree that social workers and the holy thinkers need to reach out to those who are erring or those who at young age are displaying a destructive mentality e.g. deliberately hurting an animal,etc. . Because I feel that good messages are only getting diffused. The six "W"s of Advertising-What , Why(reason), Who(target audience) ,Where , When, and How need to be applied most certainly if at all we have to reform the society.




No comments:

Post a Comment