Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 7, 2010

International Women's Day 2010

This is the first time I am writing a blog on International Women's Day. I would have probably not written anything. But then today I happened to read some inspiring thoughts by actress Preity Zinta which sent me thinking on the nature's most important and beautiful creation called 'woman'.

Having seen several summers and winters, I still consider woman as woman's worst enemy. I hope the day arrives when we will start giving space to one another and not feel challenged all the time. That will be the day when we will cease giving birth to Rapists, Murderers and all the violent men in the world.

Yes, I have my role models-Zhansi Ki Rani, Madam Curie, Bachindri Pal and in today's times Sonia Gandhi and many more. Of course I am a great fan of Preity Zinta and Rani Mukherji.

No comments:

Post a Comment